Desk Type Vein Detector : SIFVEIN-1.2
The Vein Detector SIFVEIN-1.2 is designed to show images of the blood vessels in real-time. Desk Type Vein Detector, One of the best vein finders: Precise enough to detect capillaries within 1 mm thickness, provides exact information about the thickness and location of blood vessels without distortion. SIFVEIN-1.2 can be widely used not only for infants, elderly, and obese patients but also for patients with different skin tones.
Further the vein finder SIFVEIN-1.2 does not only reveal the location and pattern of the blood vessels, uses non-invasive infrared detection technology makes it safe and hygienic. But also, safe that it can be used for infants, elderly and emergency patients, etc
- Effective: Enables to perform promptly vascular treatments and procedures for the patients.
- Accurate: Enables to choose the right blood vessel based on real-time video of the blood vessel.
- Precise: Helps prevent repetitive and wrong injections.
- Patient types: Can be used with various patients such as infants and obese patients regardless of their skin tones
- Non-contact: Because the device has been designed not to come into contact with the patient, the device may not require sterilization between uses.
- Movement tolerant: Because the device shows the veins in real time, the device can accommodate patient movement,
when operated properly, a critical feature for venous access procedures performed on children and restless or combative patients.
- Decrease unnecessarily repetitive injections: Increase the safety and satisfaction of patients as well as the work efficiency of professionals in hospital.
Desk Type Vein Detector SIFVEIN-1.2 is useful with a variety of patients :
Medical professionals know that Venipuncture can be particularly challenging in some patients. Those with difficult venous access (DVA) can include:
- The elderly
- Dark-skinned patients, whose veins may not be visible
- Obese patients, whose veins may not be visible or palpable
- Patients having many diagnostic or therapeutic intravenous procedures
- Burn victims
- Agitated or restless patients
- Oncology patients on chemotherapy
- Drug abusers
Desk Type Vein Detector Infrared Technology Touch Screen. FDA SIFVEIN-1.2
12 months warranty.