Color Doppler 3 in 1 Wireless Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-3.31
• Frequency: Convex / Phased array probe 3.2MHz/5MHz,
Linear probe 7.5MHz/10.0MHz
• Display Depth: Convex 90/160/220/305mm, Linear 20/40/60/80mm
• Scan angle and width: convex 45°, Phasedarray 80°, linear 40mm
Certifications: FDA, CE, ISO13485.
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889.
10 × Trees planted for one purchased item.
Color Doppler 3 in 1 Wireless Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-3.31The 3 in 1 Color Doppler Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-3.31 include Convex, Linear and Phased Array scan modes all in one probe. In addition, the Ultrasound Probe SIFULTRAS-3.31 works on iOS, Android and Windows. There is no need to change probe’s head. As this can be done by simply changing the software. SIFSOF’s engineer team developed this portable ultrasound machine in a way for it to be easy and convenient to use. The 3 in 1 Color Doppler Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-3.31 is a highly versatile device. It serves various medical practitioners and fields. SIFULTRAS-3.31 provides qualitative and quantitative data. Thanks to it’s smaller footprint it aids in evaluation of soft tissues, joints, nerves and muscles. Further, this multi-uses ultrasound scanner is also a highly effective POC ultrasound scanner. In brief, The SIFULTRAS-3.31 serves as the perfect portable ultrasound machine in any medical facility. Thanks to its easy to use interface, no special training is required to use the SIFULTRAS-3.31. It is lightweight, easy to carry and easy to use. This Color Doppler 3in1 Ultrasound can be used in Gynecology, Cardiology, Obstetrics, Urology, Anesthesiology And Vascular Surgery…
Color Doppler Mode is needed to:
- Give a visual overview of flow within the vessel or heart.
- Rapid identification of vessels, valves, and turbulent flow.
- Evaluate flow direction and velocity.
- Measure volume and percent vascularity.
- Guidance for reproducible quantification of flow velocities using Pulsed-Wave Doppler.
- Locate the area of stenosis or thrombosis.
- Determine the existence and amount of arterial plaques and associated turbulent flow.
- Find small vessels such as mouse coronary arteries, and femoral and arcuate arteries.
- Evaluate blood flow after a stroke or other cases due to impaired blood flow.
- Observe blood flow to major organs such as the heart, kidney, liver pancreas, carotid, abdominal aorta, and others.
Uses Of SIFULTRAS-3.31:
In Obstetrics And Gynecology:The Doctor can use the 3 in 1 Ultrasound Device To:
- Create Real-Time Visual Images Of The Developing Embryo Or Fetus In Its Mother’s Uterus.
- Determine the timing and progress of the pregnancy.
- Perform Fetal Morphology Assessments.
- Follow up the health and development of the embryo or fetus.
In Vascular Surgery:
- Evaluate the body’s circulatory system.
- Helps Identify Blockages In The Arteries And Veins.
- Helps The Doctor Detect Blood Clots.
- Evaluating the structure and function of the heart and associated vessels.
- Color Doppler feature in ultrasound enables measuring of the velocity & direction of blood flow inside the various heart vessels and its chambers.
- Determine the ratio of blood velocity of the heart’s mitral valve and mitral annulus.
In Anesthesia And Intensive Care:
- Guidance for difficult venous access.
- Epidural space identification in cases of difficult anatomy.
- Delineating Nerve Plexuses for Chronic Nerve Blocks.
- For Regional Anesthesia.
- Ultrasound Guided Needle Insertions.
- Evaluation of Infertility.
- Evaluation of the Female Urethra
- Produce Images of the kidneys and bladder. It’s useful for checking birth defects of the urinary tract.
- Evaluation of blood flow in urological organs.
Features:• Convex+linear+phased array 3 in 1 • Advanced digital imaging technology, clear image • High cost-effective • Wireless connectivity, wireless charging, easy to operate • Small and light, easy to carry • Applicable in emergency, clinic, outdoor, and vet inspection • Intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on application, storage, communication, printing • Free software, no hidden fees, and unlimited users • Different APP for IOS/Android/Windows system • APP in English, Italy, Spain, Russian, German, Portuguese(Brazil)
Specifications:• Frequency: Convex / Phased array probe 3.2MHz/5MHz, Linear probe 7.5MHz/10.0MHz • Display Depth: Convex 90/160/220/305mm, Linear 20/40/60/80mm • Scan angle and width: convex 45°, Phasedarray 80°, linear 40mm • Image Adjust: Gain, DYN, Focus, Depth, Harmonic, Denoise • Puncture assist function: the function of in-plane puncture guidelines, out-of-plane puncture guidelines, automatic blood vessel measurement, and the enhancement function of needlepoint development. • Noise reduction: 0-1-2-3-4 • Gain: 30db-105db • Dynamic Range: 40/50/60/70/80/90/100/110 • Cineplay: auto and manual, frames can be set as 100/200/500/1000 • Measure: Length, Area, Angle, Obstetrics • Battery working time: 3 hours • Charge: by wireless charger, 2 hours • Dimension: 156×60×20mm • Weight: 250g • Wifi type: 802.11g/20MHz/5G/450Mbps • Working system: Apple iOS and Android, Windows
3 in 1 Wireless Ultrasound Scanner – SIFULTRAS-3.31Wireless Charger 12 Months Warranty.
We plant for you Ten Trees
× 10 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is a movement. Our mission is to reforest our planet, provide education, raise awareness and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem.
Above all it has a social impact. Encouraging and giving incentive to low income people to plant Trees in their Area.
Reducing carbon footprint : A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project.
We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together ???? …