Wireless Transvaginal Ultrasound Scanner Color Doppler FDA SIFULTRAS-6.36
Multi Frequency: 5MHz / 6.5MHz / 7.5MHz / 9MHz.
Display Mode: B, B/M. Color
Depth: Max 100mm.
Field Of View: 40mm.
Certifications: FDA CLEARED, CE, ISO13485.
For quantity discounts Please call: +1-323 988 5889
25 × TREES PLANTED FOR ONE PURCHASED ITEM
Wireless Transvaginal Ultrasound Scanner Color Doppler FDA
- Transvaginal Portable Ultrasound Machine Color Doppler transmits sound waves and records the reflections of those waves off body structures.
- Transvaginal Portable Ultrasound Machine Color Doppler Multi-Frequency SIFULTRAS-6.36 creates an image of the body part.
- The image is displayed on your smartphone or tablet. The patient can see the image also.
- The provider will gently move the probe around the area to see the pelvic organs.
Gynecologists use Color Doppler Transvaginal Wireless Ultrasound Scanner in various cases such as:
- An abnormal pelvic or abdominal exam.
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- Pelvic pain.
- An ectopic pregnancy (which occurs when the fetus implants outside of the uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes).
- A check for cysts or uterine fibroids.
- Verification that an IUD is placed properly.
Doctors might also recommend a transvaginal ultrasound during pregnancy to:
- Monitor the heartbeat of the fetus.
- Look at the cervix for any changes that could lead to complications such as miscarriage or premature delivery.
- Examine the placenta for abnormalities.
- Identify the source of any abnormal bleeding.
- Diagnose a possible miscarriage.
- Confirm an early pregnancy.
- Works with Tablet or Smart Phone.
- Built-in and replaceable battery.
- Advanced digital imaging technology, clear image.
- High cost-effective.
- Wireless connectivity, easy to operate.
- Small and light, easy to carry.
- Applicable in the emergency, clinic, outdoor and vet inspection.
- The intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on the application, storage, communication, and printing.
- Measures uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, cervix, and vagina.
- Scanning Mode: Electronic array.
- Display Mode: B, B/M. Color
- Frequency: Transvaginal Probe 6.5MHz.
- Depth: 50~100mm.
- Image Adjustments: Gain, Focus, Harmonic, Denoise.
- Angle: 149.
- Measures: Length, Area, Angle, Obstetrics.
- Image frame rate: 18 frames / second.
- Battery working time: 3 hours.
- Charge: By USB or by a wireless charger.
- Dimension: 156×60×20mm.
- Weight: 270g.
- Wifi type: 802.11g/20MHz/5G/450Mbps.
- Working System: Apple iOS and Android, Windows.
× 25 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness, and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentives to low-income people to plant Trees in their Area.
Reducing carbon footprint: A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together :)