810nm Medical 30 Watt Diode Laser System SIFLASER-3.3A,FDA
Maximum Power : 30W
Operation Mode : CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse.
Pulse Duration : 10ms-3s
Repetition Rate : 0.2Hz-50Hz
Transmission System : Fibers Of 400um And 600um With SMA905 Connector.
Pilot Beam : Red Diode Laser Of 635nm, Power<5mW.
Certifications : FDA, CE, ISO13485.
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889
810nm Medical 30 Watt Diode Laser System SIFLASER-3.3A, FDA
Features of 810nm Medical 30 Watt Diode Laser System SIFLASER-3.3A:Based on the experienced R.D, administration team, SIFSOF Focuses on the 810nm Medical 30 Watt Diode Laser System SIFLASER-3.3A and accessories for application in a wide range of medical specialities. Using the perfect resource industry, we provide high quality and cost-effective new type medical laser systems to clients all over the world.
- User-friendly interface.
- There have quick operation mode on the interface, It is easy to set every parameter on interface.
- Output power calibration at the end of fibers.
- High quality and reliability.
- Big color touch screen.
- Highly integrated and modular design.
- New design inside to make maintenance easy and low cost.
- Full accessories for clinic.
- Reliable after sale service and training for distributor.
- 5w/ 8w peak power for choice.
- Very short, intense pulses0
- Effective treatments, protection of the epidermis.
- Very stable and reliable with long life-time.
|Laser Type||Laser Type: Diode Laser.|
|Model||810nm Medical 30 Watt Diode Laser System SIFLASER-3.3A|
|Maximum Power||30 W|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Transmission System||Fibres Of 400um And 600um With SMA905 Connector|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 635nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Voltage/Current Rating||110/220 VAC, 5A, 50/60 Hz|
Applications of the 810nm Medical 30 Watt Diode Laser System SIFLASER-3.3A:
PLDD(Percutaneous Laser Dsic Decompression)Percutaneous laser disc decompression is the use of laser thermal effect and prominent vertebral Vaporization of disc nucleus and form part of the space, reducing the pressure inside the disc, from the Reduce or eliminates the oppression of the nerve, which achieve the purpose of treatment.The therapeutic method of the laser treatment for PLDD.
LipolysisLaser lipolysis is the latest technology in fat reduction,which uses laser to dissolve fat, the cell membranes are broken up during this process.The thin fat lysate is released and it is either resorbed naturally or extracted manually by suction.The compatible operation kits for lipolysis by SIFSOF will provide a wide range of application in body and a totally new experience for patients.
ENT(Ear, Nose and Throat)
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- Nasal polypectomy
- Endo sinus surgery
- Internal decontamination
- General surgery (cutting)
- Tooth whitening
- Surfaces of teeth
- Internal gingivectomy
Phlebology/Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Great saphenous vein
- Small saphenous vein.
- Perforating vein.
Class IV therapeutic laser for Veterinary Use:If the laser ray is not employed precisely but rather defocused, it can also be used for laser irradiation. This has the benefit of significantly reducing irradiation times and necessitating repeat treatments only after noticeably greater time intervals. This medication contains anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and cure-promoting properties and may thus be utilized to treat wound healing as well as locomotory disorders (acute and chronic joint inflammations, musculature inflammations, sinew inflammations or tenosynovitis).
Benefits of laser therapy
- Anti-Inflammation. Anti-Pain (Analgesic)
- Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity and Metabolic Activity
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve FunctionImmunoregulation
- Faster Wound Healing