USB Convex Ultrasound Scanner for Point of Care SIFULTRAS-9.3December 10, 2019
Color Doppler WiFi Linear Ultrasound Scanner 4-12 MHz SIFULTRAS-5.17December 12, 2019
Color Doppler WiFi Convex US
The Color Doppler WiFi Convex Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.28 which has a frequency from 2 to 5 MHz, revolutionized the industry by offering the ability to diagnose and treat patients sooner and with more accuracy. The Color Convex Ultrasound SIFULTRAS-5.28 is one of imaging technology’s most affordable and available modalities. With its 128 elements and a B-mode frequency of Five adjustable levels, Color Doppler WiFi Convex Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.28 also has a Doppler frequency from 2 to 5 MHz and 128 / 256 scan lines in which it provides multiple displays.
The Color Doppler ultrasound scanner is small and smart, convenient for carrying and operating. The dedicated app has a high imaging quality and quality assurance without stuttering and delay. It has also an enhanced processing capacity by providing a comprehensive clinical solution. This product provides you also with the easier preset operation, 32/64 Physical Channels, a Self-developed algorithmic platform, and a 32 per-point emission and focus. Not to mention its WI-FI portable connection and remote diagnosis and education.
The Convex Ultrasound Probe SIFULTRAS-5.28 is available with advanced features as it interfaces with your tablet and it is android compatible. Our color Doppler SIFULTRAS adds clinical value and can help support excellent patient care.
This product can be used by many doctors such as the hepatologists can easily scan the liver, The nephrologists can also in a few quick steps scan the kidney, the Gynecologists can scan the uterus or the fetals’ head…
Color Doppler Mode is needed to:
- Give a visual overview of flow within the vessel or heart.
- Rapid identification of vessels, valves, turbulent flow.
- Evaluate flow direction and velocity.
- Measure volume and percent vascularity when combined with 3D Mode.
- Guidance for reproducible quantification of flow velocities using Pulsed-Wave Doppler.
- Locate the area of stenosis or thrombosis.
- Determine the existence and amount of arterial plaques and associated turbulent flow.
- Find small vessels such as mouse coronary arteries, femoral and arcuate arteries.
- Evaluate blood flow after a stroke or other cases due to impaired blood flow.
- Observe blood flow to major organs such as heart, kidney, liver pancreas, carotid, abdominal aorta, and others.
Doctor Specialties :
Hepatologists, Nephrologists, Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Cardiologists, Urologists, Veterinaries, Gastroenterologists …
- Number of Elements: 128
- 32/64 Digital Channels
- B-mode frequencies: Five adjustable levels
- Doppler frequencies: 2-5 MHz
- 128 / 256 scan lines
- Multiple displays
- Color Doppler Ultrasound.
- Frequency: 2-5 MHz.
- Number Of Elements: 128.
- Digital Channels: 32/64.
- Scan Lines: 128 / 256.
- Screen: Smartphone or tablet screen.
- Supporting system: Android.
- Weight: 250 grams.
- Wifi type: Wi-Fi Portable Connection.
- Mode: B-mode frequencies: Five adjustable levels.
- Depth: 100-200m.
This product is used to scan almost everything such as liver, pelvic cavity, kidney, fetus, uterus…
Color Doppler Convex Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.28
12 Months Warranty
10 × We plant for you ten Trees
× 10 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is a movement. Our mission is to reforest our planet, provide education, raise awareness and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. Above all, it has a social impact. Encouraging and giving incentive to low-income people to plant Trees in their Area.
Reducing carbon footprint: A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together 🙂 …