Trolley Type Infrared Vein Finder SIFVEIN-5.79November 15, 2019
Dentistry Diode Laser System SIFLASER-4.0November 19, 2019
Dental Medical Diode Laser SIFLASER-3.0
Total length: 207mm.
TIP width: 60mm.
Tip thickness: 15mm.
Tip radial: R56.
Fiber: Metal shielding.
Powers available: 7w 810nm/980nm. 10w 980nm/940nm.
Suitable for: Soft tissue procedures , Peridontal procedures, Aesthetic procedures…
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889.
Dental Medical Diode Laser SIFLASER-3.0
The dental medical laser SIFLASER-3.0 is designed with a color touch screen, wireless foot control and customizable pre-set protocols .The SIFLASER-3.0 diode laser gratifies dentists and hygienists an effective and affordable laser for their practice.
Dental diode lasers, sometimes called soft-tissue lasers, are ideal for procedures that involve cutting or contouring oral soft tissues. The dental medical laser SIFLASER-3.0 is a clinical tool that offers a wide range of clinical treatment possibilities as they are capable of creating precision cuts in gingiva and other soft tissues while also eliminating bleeding at the site and reducing the healing time for the patient.
Soft tissue laser SIFLASER-3.0 is ideal for troughing around preparations, sterilizing endodontic canals, treating periodontal disease, and even tooth whitening. In addition, the dental medical laser SIFLASER-3.0 is portable and easy to use with simple, touchscreen controls.
- Total length: 207mm.
- TIP width: 60mm.
- Tip thickness: 15mm.
- Tip radial: R56.
- Metal shielding.
- Length: 200cm.
- Core: 600um.
- NA: 0.22.
- Type: Cleaning & Filling Teeth Equipments.
- Repetition Rate: 0.5Hz~0.5kHz.
- Max power: 7W/10W.
- Dimensions: 200(L)*120(W)*155(H)mm.
- Wavelength: 810nm/940nm/980nm.
- Pulse Duration: 1ms ~ 1s.
Dental diode laser SIFLASER-3.0:
The dental lasers SIFLASER-3.0 is a reasonable but advanced laser available for soft tissue dental applications, the special wavelength has high absorption in water and haemoglobin combines precise cutting properties with immediate coagulation. With 10KHz frequency, it can cut the soft tissue very fast and smoothly with less blood and less pain than ordinary dental surgery device. Aside from an application in soft tissue surgery, it is also used for other treatments such as decontamination, biostimulation and tooth whitening.
Advantages in Dentistry with dental lasers:
- Less and Sometimes No Blood Loss for Surgery.
- Optical coagulation: Seal blood vessels without thermal cauterization or carbonization.
- Cut and coagulate precisely at same time.
- Avoid collateral tissue damage, increase tissue-protecting surgery.
- Minimize post-operative inflammation and discomfort.
- Controlled depth of laser penetration accelerated patient healing.
- Increase patient turnover rates with more efficient laser procedures.
- Reduce patient discomfort and the need for anesthetic.
- Effective Treatment of Oral Therapy.
- Sensitivity is Detected On Time.
- Dental Cosmetic Usage, Tooth Whitening.
Indication of use of the SIFLASER-3.0 diode laser:
Soft tissue procedures:
- Gingival Troughing for Crown Impressions.
- Gingivectomy & Gingivoplasty.
- Gingival Incision & Excision.
- Soft-Tissue Crown Lengthening.
- Hemostasis & Coagulation.
- Excisional & Incisional Biopsies.
- Exposure of Unerupted Teeth.
- Fibromal Removal.
- Frenectomy & Frenotomy.
- Implant Recovery.
- Incision & Drainage of Abscess.
- Pulpotomy as an Adjunct to Root Canal Therapy.
- Oral Papillectomies.
- Reduction of Gingival Hypertrophy.
- Treatment of Canker Sores, Herpetic & Aphthous Ulcers of the Oral Mucosa.
- Sulcular Debridement (Removal of Diseased, Infected, Inflamed, & Necrosed Soft-Tissue in the Periodontal Pocket to Improve Clinical Indices Including Gingival Index, Gingival Bleeding Index, Probe Depth, Attachment Loss, & Tooth Mobility).
- Laser Soft-Tissue Curettage.
- Laser Removal of Diseased, Infected, Inflamed & Necrosed Soft-Tissue Within the Periodontal Pocket.
- Removal of Highly Inflamed Edematous Tissue Affected by Bacteria Penetration of the Pocket Lining & Junctional Epithelium.
Laser Teeth Whitening:
- Laser Assisted Whitening/Bleaching of Teethure.
Dental SIFLASER-3.0 Diode Laser Clinical Applications:
- Gingivitis – 2W.
- Periodontitis – Pulse, 500/500ms, 1-2.5W.
- Operculectomy – CW, 3-3.5W.
- Frenectomy – CW, 2-2.5W.
- Gingivectomy – CW, 1.5-2W.
- Root canal sterilization- CW, 1W.
- Periapical abscess- CW 1.2-1.5W.
- Caries-Pulse 1.2W, 500/500ms.
- Desensitization- Pulse, 30/30ms, 3W.
- Laser analgesia,-CW, 2W.
- Soft tissue excision-2W.
- Implant exposure-CW, 2-3W.
- Apthae and herpes- 1.5W.
- Bleaching – CW, 1.5-3W.
- Depigmentation – CW, 2-3.5W.
- Gummy smile correction -2W.
- Aphthae and herpes, CW, 1.5-2W.
- Crown lengthening, CW, 1.5W.
- Teeth desensitization –Pulse, 30/30ms, 0.5-5W
- Post extraction-0.8W.
- TMJ -0.8W.
- Haemostats-CW, 0.8-1.5W.
- 7w 810nm/980nm.
- 10w 980nm/940nm.
- 1 pc 200um fiber.
- 1 pc 400nm fiber.
- 2 pcs safety goggles.
- 1 pc fiber cutter ( 0.12-0.4 mm)
- 1 pc fiber stripper.
- 1 pc wireless foot switch.
- 1 pc fiber helder.
- 1 Pc interlock ( 4P/6P Connector)
- 1 pc dental surgery handpiece with 4 tips.
- 1 pc cable.
- 1 pc carry case.
Dental Medical Diode Laser SIFLASER-3.0.