Dry Fog Sterilizing Robot SIFROBOT-8.2
Dry Fog Sterilizing Robot SIFROBOT-8.2 advantages:
- Decreasing the concentration of the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Limiting the outbreak of the virus.
- Avoidance of chemical exposure and disinfectant linked poisoning.
- Making a significant difference to terminal room cleaning.
- No installation, debugging and training of engineering personnel is needed. After the user receives the product and adds the water and salt, he can start disinfecting with one key.
SIFROBOT-8.2 fundamental utilities:
- SIFROBOT-8.2 offers a crucial solution to limit the dissemination of the cataclysmic COVID-19.
- WIth 360° full disinfection, SIFROBOT-8.2 can be used in supermarkets, offices, meeting rooms, gyms…
- A dry mist sterilization system allows the robot to diffuse a sterilizer product in a large working space with its wide-spectrum disinfection effect.
- You just need to place water and table salt in the tank, to generate sodium hydroxide (dissolved in water) hydrogen (emitted from the instrument), and chlorine.
|Water tank volume
|Net gross weight
|1 Set / CTN
Product Features :
- Interval mist
- Top filling
- Optional UV light/ION
- Automatically shut off upon lacking water
- Mist adjustable
- Sleep mode
- Intelligent constant humidity
- IR remote control
Inside The Box:
- Dry Fog Sterilizing Robot SIFROBOT-8.2
- Remote control
- User Manual
- Charging dock
- 12 Month Warranty
× 30 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness, and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentives to low-income people to plant Trees in their Areas.
Reducing carbon footprint: A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together ????