Color Doppler 3 in 1 Wireless Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-3.31October 18, 2019
Built-in Screen Linear Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.14October 29, 2019
T-Model Biplane Wireless Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.27
Ultrasound guidance is recommended for cannulation of the internal jugular vein. The use of the T-Model Biplane SIFULTRAS-5.27 allows the Doctor to identify the body part’s relevant anatomy and possible anatomical anomalies.
The most common approach is performed while visualizing the vein transversely and inserting the needle out of plane to the probe. With this approach, needle tip visualization may be difficult.
Therefor, we can state the importance of the T-Model Biplane SIFULTRAS-5.27 which allows the user to simultaneously view the internal jugular vein in transverse and longitudinal views in real time.
Thus, the use of this probe enhances needle visualization during venous cannulation.
Numerous methods have been evaluated to enhance needle visualization during Ultrasound guided vascular central venous access.
These include use of needle guides , needle tracking devices , and using the long axis approach .
This Ultrasound Probe helps ensure that you see the needle tip during the cannulation of the IJ.
Uses Of SIFULTRAS-5.27:
In Vascular Surgery:
- Evaluation of blood flow in the arteries and veins of the body to detect the presence, severity and specific location of disease.
- Diagnose narrowing of arteries and determine the severity of narrowing.
- Assessment of vascular disease in the abdomen (such as kidney arteries, abdominal aortic aneurysms).
- Collect information about blood flow in the arteries and veins.
- Regional Anaesthesia and Vascular Access.
- Nerve Root Blocks.
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks.
- Injections for radicular pain.
- Intra-Articular Joint Injections.
- Image Adjustment Option: BGain, TGC, DYN, Focus, Depth, Harmonic, Denoise, Color Gain, Steer, PRF.
- Auto/Manual Cineplay.
- Various Display Modes.
- Measures: Length, Area, Angle, heart rate, Obstetrics.
- Puncture Assist Guide.
- Supports: Android, iOS and Windows.
- WiFi Connectability.
- Battery Life: 3 To 5 Hours.
- An Easy to Operate, Light-Weight Device.
- Scanning mode: Electronic array.
- Number Of Elements: 128.
- Display mode: B, B/M, B+Color, B+PDI, B+PW.
- Channel of RF Circuit Board: 16/32/64.
- Probe Drequency: 7.5MHz/10MHz.
- Scan Depth: 20/40/60/100mm.
- Cineplay: Auto/Manual, Frames Can be Set As 100/200/500/1000.
- Image Format: jpg, avi and DICOM.
- Image Frame Rate: 18 frames / second.
- Battery Charge: by USB charge or wireless charger.
- Dimensions: 156×60×20mm.
- Weight: 220g.
- Wifi Type: 802.11g/20MHz/5G/450Mbps.
T-Model Biplane Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.27.
12 months warranty.
10 × We plant for you ten Trees
× 10 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentive to low income people to plant Trees in their Area.
Reducing carbon footprint : A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together 🙂 …