810 nm Portable Surgery Laser System FDA SIFLASER-1.2A
Maximum Power: 15W.
Operation Mode: CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse
Pulse Duration: 25μs-10s.
Repetition Rate : 0.05Hz-20KHz.
Control Mode: True Color Touch Screen.
Certifications: FDA / CE0197
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889
810 nm Portable Surgery Laser System FDA
SIFLASER-1.2AThe FDA SIFLASER-1.2A surgery laser system is a new addition to the currently existing surgery laser systems. Because of its maximal absorption in haemoglobin and water permeability, this “CO2 + KTP”-like laser unit is useful for coagulation, vaporization, and bloodless surgery. The tissue components haemoglobin and melanin interact more with the blue laser light. Even at reduced power, this allows for far better and softer cutting at 810 nm. It’s appropriate for all medical applications and hemostasis because of its improved cutting performance. Cutting surgery, spider vein, physical therapy, and dentistry are just a few of the applications for SIFLASER-1.2A’s wavelength of 810 nm.
Portable Surgery Laser System Features:
- Compact design makes it small in size and light in weight, easy to transport.
- The green aiming beam improves the alignment and the exact sighting during the treatment.
- CO2 + KTP”-like laser unit for coagulation, vaporization, and bloodless surgery.
- Both contact and non-contact mode cutting with simultaneous coagulation.
- Fiber guide laser compatible with various endoscopic use.
Specifications of the Portable Surgery Laser System:
|Model||810 nm Portable Surgery Laser System FDA SIFLASER-1.2A|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Transmission System||Fibres Of 400um And 600um With SMA905 Connector|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 635nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Voltage/Current Rating||110/220 VAC, 5A, 50/60 Hz|
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|
SURGERY / GYNECOLOGY:
- Treatment of early Laryngeal Carcinoma.
- Dysplasia Removals.
- Endoscopy / Micro endoscopy.
- Fibroma and Granuloma Resection.
- Glottic Carcinoma Resection.
- Haemangioma and Ectasia Coagulation.
- Congenital Larynx Stenosis.
- Larynx / Oropharynx.
- Laser-assisted Uvulopalatoplasty.
- Microsurgery of the Vocal Fold.
- Neoplastic Stenosis.
- Partial Glossectomy.
- Polypectomy in the Vocal Cord area.
- Vocal Cord Nodules.
- Tracheal Stenosis.
- Tumour Excision.
- Vascular Lesions.
- Zenker’s Diverticulum.
- Cysts, Mucoceles.
- Cyst Removal.
Class IV therapeutic laser for Veterinary Use:If the laser ray is not employed precisely but rather defocused, it can also be used for laser irradiation. This has the benefit of significantly reducing irradiation times and necessitating repeat treatments only after noticeably greater time intervals. This medication contains anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and cure-promoting properties and may thus be utilized to treat wound healing as well as locomotory disorders (acute and chronic joint inflammations, musculature inflammations, sinew inflammations or tenosynovitis).
Benefits of laser therapy
- Anti-Inflammation. Anti-Pain (Analgesic)
- Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity and Metabolic Activity
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve FunctionImmunoregulation
- Faster Wound Healing