Multi-functional dual-wavelength surgical laser system SIFLASER-4.2October 29, 2021
Portable Hand Rehabilitation Training Robotic Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.31November 25, 2021
ADL Hand Rehabilitation Exercises Robotic Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.3
Gloves size: L/M/S
Color: Black/ orange
Functions: Single-finger, activities of daily living training, passive training
Device Size: 30 x 24 x 13CM
Control device size 30 x 24 x 13CM
AC power supply 100~240V, 50/ 60Hz
Rate Power Consumption 15W
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889.
10 × Trees planted for one purchased item.
ADL hand rehabilitation exercises robotic gloves: SIFREHAB-1.3
ADL hand rehabilitation exercises robotic gloves: SIFREHAB-1.3 is designed to assist in post-stroke hand recovery and other hand dysfunctions caused by crush injury cerebral hemorrhage, stroke hemiplegia, and brain injury.
This device is specially made for patients who struggle with activities of daily living(ADL). It provides direct, task-specific applications to the real world, which helps in focusing on improving mobility through targeted exercises, working on balance, strengthening the muscles, and detecting the weak conscious hand activity then boosting it to complete the intended hand movement. Thus, boost hand independence and relearning impaired skills.
By combining flexible robotic technology and neuroscience theory and using flexible pneumatic bionic muscles as a power source, SIFREHAB-1.3 promotes finger flexion and extension in a natural manner to facilitate fingers palm grip and release function for stroke hand recovery. It also promotes blood circulation, reduces muscle tension, relieves edema, and prevents muscle atrophy. At the same time, it can help users relearn through an exercise from the three levels of nerves, brain, and muscles, and rebuild brain nerves to control the hands’ movement.
- Finger, hand stiffness
- Hand hemiplegia after stroke
- Hand rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy
- Hand recovery after spinal injury
- Hand nerve recovery training
- Hand spasm paralysis
- Orthopedic hand rehabilitation.
ADL Hand Rehabilitation Exercises Robotic Gloves-SIFREHAB-1.3 Functions:
- Single finger training:
Studies have shown that single-finger training can significantly improve the rehabilitation effect, and more effective acupuncture for functional rehabilitation of damaged fingers is new hope for hand functional rehabilitation. During use, the patient can also set the flexion and extension time separately according to the level of muscle tension to help the fingers flexion and extension.
- Passive Flexion And Extension Training:
In passive mode, the affected hand wears a recovery (rehabilitation) glove. Under the drive of SIFREHAB-1.3, do flexion and extension training for 20 minutes each time, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Task-Oriented Training:
Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.3, the patient’s affected hand grasps the water bottle (or ball or others) on the table in front of him close to his mouth and puts it back in place; Or close to another cup to a pouring water and put it back it place. Or holding the door handle trying to rotate the door handle and pull the door open, In the scene of daily home life, do action training 20 minutes each time, 2 to 4 times a day.
SIFCONTROLE rehabilitation power supply :
This hand glove comes with SIFCONTROLE an AC power supply and a piece of physical therapy equipment to provide passive training for stroke hands.
It provides a universal power supply of 100~240V. With this power and the aid of the hand rehabilitation glove it effectively helps stroke hand rehabilitation and relieve hand+ finger stiffness and spasm.
Specifications of the SIFCONTROLE rehabilitation power supply :
|Control device size||30 x 24 x 13CM|
|AC power supply||100~240V, 50/ 60Hz|
|Rate Power Consumption||15W|
|Power plug||US, CN, EU, UK, AU standard, etc.|
ADL Hand Rehabilitation Exercises Robotic Gloves-SIFREHAB-1.3 advantages:
- The portable compact host device, low decibel mute.
- Easy operation and use for both adults and children with post-stroke hand impairment.
- The recovery glove for finger extension and flexion is a glove that imitates the hand structure and fits the shape of the hand, based on the pneumatic working principles(hands grip and release exercise).
- Patients can recover at home by themselves, save the cost of a rehabilitation hospital and accompanying care, independently complete the daily rehabilitation training plan, and carry out functional task-oriented training, including daily activity training such as stretching, machine holding, etc,
- High score soft gloves, a variety of flexible polymer materials, easy and comfortable. Weight no more than 200g,
- Comes in different sizes : (Small, Middle, Large).
Inside The box:
- ADL Hand Rehabilitation exercises robotic gloves: SIFREHAB-1.3
SIFCONTROLE rehabilitation power supply
× 10 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness, and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentives to low-income people to plant Trees in their Areas.
Reducing carbon footprint: A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together