Home Rehabilitation Portable Robotic Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.02
Training modes: Mirror therapy, passive flexion, ADL training, Game training
Rated charging voltage: 5V
Time setting: 0-20min
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889.
10 × Trees planted for one purchased item.
Home Rehabilitation Portable Robotic Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.02The Home Rehabilitation Portable Robotic Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.02 is designed to assist people who lack hand grip strength due to different reasons, such as stroke, hemiplegia, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral infarction, incomplete spinal cord injury,and brain injury… It is a portable hand robotic gloves which helps these patients do daily training at the comfort of their homes.
Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.02 Advantages:
- The robotic gloves are a cost-effective home therapy for stroke survivors, easy to use, helps patients to exercise anytime, anywhere ..
- The hand rehabilitation helps patients to rebuild their hand functions through exercise and then again their ability to take care of themselves in daily life. So, it promotes full hand recovery.
- The robotgloves promotes the simultaneous movement of both hands . It activates mirror neurons to replicate the normal hand nerve pathways to the affected hand. So, the robot gloves promote autonomic recovery of the brain.
- Polymer soft gloves, a variety of flexible polymer materials, three-dimensional cutting, fit the human hand, manual pneumatic flexible drive, easy and convenient.
- Used for full recovery from stroke, hand trauma, cerebral palsy, cerebral palsy, plastic surgery caused by stroke (cerebral ischemia, cerebral hemorrhage) hand dysfunction, brain injury, etc
Rehabilitation Gloves SIFREHAB-1.02 Training Modes:
- Mirror therapy training:
- Activities of daily living (ADL) training:
- Mobile App Game training:
Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.02 Applications:
- The robot gloves crush injuries and other hand trauma.
- Tendon and/or ligament tears and other tendon injuries.
- Peripheral nerve disorders and other neurological conditions.
- Fractures and dislocations.
- Arthritis or tendonitis.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Dupuytren’s contracture.
- Post-stroke rehabilitation..etc.
SIFREHAB–1.02 Size Details:Inside The Box:
- Robotic Glove
- Mirror Glove
- 12-month warranty
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness, and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentives to low-income people to plant Trees in their Area.
Reducing carbon footprint: A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together ???? …