2 x Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.11
2 x set Of Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.11 for (Right + Left hand)
Functions: Single-finger, multi-finger training, passive exercise, mirror, airwave massage function
Inside the Box: 2 x Robotic gloves ( Left + Right), 2 x Mirror glove ( Left + Right), 1 x Console, 1 x Air pressure massager
For quantity discounts please call +1-323 988 5889.
10 × Trees planted for one purchased item.
2 x Pairs Of Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves:
(Right + Left hand)SIFREHAB-1.11 is a Special Therapy Set of Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves useful for patients with post-stroke hand dysfunction, cerebral haemorrhage, stroke hemiplegia, and brain injury. It is a state of the art product for hand function rehabilitation. It is a crossroad between compliant robotic technology and neuroscience principles. Compliant pneumatic bionic muscles power the glove to flex and extend the fingers, minimize muscle tension, enhance blood circulation, relieve edema, and prevent muscle weakening. It helps the user to relearn through an exercise that engages the brain and muscles and re-establish brain nerves to control the hand’s movement.
Optional Programs: 4 modes: A, B, C, D
Pressure Range: 100mmHg~180mmHg
Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves Functions:
- Single finger training:
- Hand airwave massage therapy:
- Passive Flexion And Extension Training:
- Task-Oriented Training:
- Mirror Therapy for hand function rehabilitation
Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.11 Advantages
- Half-cut design enables patients to wear one button to start independently, easy to operate, 8 types of glove design, to meet the needs of different patients. Combined with flexible robot technology and neuroscience, it can help patients relieve hand spasm and stiffness, and promote patients’ motor relearning.
- High score soft gloves, a variety of flexible polymer materials, three-dimensional cutting, fitting hands, artificial pneumatic flexible drive, easy and comfortable. Weight no more than 200g, wearable design, more suitable for patients. Patients can recover at home by themselves, save the cost of a rehabilitation hospital and accompanying care, independently complete the daily rehabilitation training plan, and carry out functional task-oriented training, including daily activity training such as stretching, machine holding, etc,
- Using air pressure as a driving force, automatic finger grasping and stretching is the rehabilitation treatment equipment for finger spasms, paralysis, and other symptoms. It can reduce the muscle tension of the hand, relieve oedema and stiffness, accelerate the rehabilitation process of hand function, and promote the recovery of cerebral nerve injury, so as to achieve the goal of rehabilitation.
- The polymer pneumatic flexible material is adjustable and wearable. Its compliance can perform the semi-open wrapping method, can buffer and protect the metacarpophalangeal joint, and can gently promote the sensory stimulation of the hand after stroke through the pneumatic pump, so as to complete the flexion and extension of the fingers.
Inside The Box:
- 2 x Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.11
- 2 x Robotic gloves ( Left + Right)
- 2 x Mirror glove ( Left + Right)
- 1 x Console
- 1 x Air pressure massager
- 12-month warranty
× 10 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentives to low-income people to plant Trees in their Areas.
Reducing carbon footprint: A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together