Portable Hand Rehabilitation Training Robotic Gloves: SIFREHAB-1.31November 25, 2021
Dry Fog Sterilizing Robot SIFROBOT-8.2December 9, 2021
Robotic Stroke Rehabilitation Pack: SIFREHABSET-1.1
Robotic Stroke Rehabilitation Pack: SIFREHABSET-1.1
Functions: Single-finger, multi-finger training, passive, mirror, airwave massage function
Inside the Box: Robotic gloves, Mirror glove, Console, Air pressure massager ( Hand + massage boot), Recovery ball
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889.
10 × Trees planted for one purchased item.
Robotic Stroke Rehabilitation Pack:
Robotic Rehabilitation Pack: SIFREHABSET-1.1 is a package of rehabilitation items suitable for patients with hand dysfunction caused by stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, stroke hemiplegia, brain injury, and poor circulation. It is an innovative product for hand function and leg rehabilitation. It promotes full recovery from stroke.
The robot gloves combine flexible robotic technology and neuroscience theory, using flexible pneumatic bionic muscles as a power source, which can promote finger flexion and extension, reduce muscle tension, promote blood circulation, relieve edema, and prevent muscle atrophy. At the same time, the robot gloves can help users relearn through an exercise from the three levels of nerves, brain, and muscles, and rebuild brain nerves to control the hands’ movement. In that way, it fastens the full recovery from stroke. For example, the air compression recovery boot improves the appearance of cellulite; Improved Circulation, reduces stress, manages pain, and it’s beneficial for people who experience poor circulation issues.
Device Size: 20.6 x 14.6 x 8.5CM
Optional Programs: 4 modes: A, B, C, D
Pressure Range: 100mmHg~180mmHg
Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves Functions:
- Single finger training:
Studies have shown that single-finger training can significantly improve the hand rehabilitation effect and more effective acupuncture for functional rehabilitation of damaged fingers. This should give new hope for hand functional rehabilitation. During use, the patient can also set the flexion and extension time separately according to the level of muscle tension to help the fingers flexion and extension. The ultimate aim is to promote full recovery from stroke.
- Hand airwave massage therapy:
The robot gloves display another characteristic function of SIFREHABSET-1.1. The robot gloves play an auxiliary role in hand rehabilitation training. Before training, massaging for a few minutes can promote the circulation of blood and lymphatic tissues, accelerate the return of blood tissues, clear blocked blood vessels, promote blood circulation, and activate vascular cells; after training. The robot gloves can enhance the vitality of cells, the absorption of body tissues, and promote the heart and brain blood vessels, so as to relieve soreness and urge for the full recovery from stroke.
- Passive Flexion And Extension Training:
In passive mode, the affected hand wears a recovery (rehabilitation) glove. Under the drive of SIFREHABSET-1.1, do flexion and extension training for 20 minutes each time, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Task-Oriented Training:
Robotic Rehabilitation pack: SIFREHABSET-1.1, the patient’s affected hand grasps the water bottle (or ball or others) on the table in front of him close to his mouth and puts it back in place; Or close to another cup to pouring water and put it back in place. Or holding the door handle trying to rotate the door handle and pull the door open, In the scene of daily home life, do action training 20 minutes each time, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Mirror Therapy for hand function rehabilitation
The healthy hand drives the affected hand, the hands move synchronously, activating the mirror neuron. The normal hand motor nerve pathway was copied to the affected hand, and promoted the recovery of brain autonomy.
SIFREHABSET-1.1 has 4 training exercise modes: alternatives (A-D), multifunctional Legs massage, hand palm massage, and Finger Grip /Release training exercise
Robotic Rehabilitation Pack: SIFREHABSET-1.1 Advantages
- Half-cut design enables patients to wear one button to start independently, easy to operate, 8 types of glove design, to meet the needs of different patients. Combined with flexible robot technology and neuroscience, it can help patients relieve hand spasm and stiffness, and promote patients’ motor relearning.
- High score soft gloves, a variety of flexible polymer materials, three-dimensional cutting, fitting hands, artificial pneumatic flexible drive, easy and comfortable. Weight no more than 200g, wearable design, more suitable for patients.
Patients can recover at home by themselves, save the cost of a rehabilitation hospital and accompanying care, independently complete the daily rehabilitation training plan, and carry out functional task-oriented training, including daily activity training such as stretching, machine holding, etc,
- Using air pressure as a driving force, automatic finger grasping and stretching is the rehabilitation treatment equipment for finger spasms, paralysis, and other symptoms. The robot gloves can reduce the muscle tension of the hand, relieve edema and stiffness, accelerate the rehabilitation process of hand function, and promote the recovery of cerebral nerve injury, so as to achieve the goal of rehabilitation.
- The polymer pneumatic flexible material is adjustable and wearable can start the artificial flexible drive with flexibility, especially adopts the semi-open wrapping method, can buffer and protect the metacarpophalangeal joint and the interprocedural joint, and can gently promote the sensory stimulation of the hand after stroke through the pneumatic pump, so as to complete the flexion and extension of the fingers.
SIFREHABSET-1.1 Rehabilitation Process:
The process of rehabilitation Using SIFREHAB-1.12 enables individuals of all ages to achieve the highest level of function, independence and restore optimal health of the hands and fingers.
Within 3 months of constant training it will limit the extent of the injury, reduce the damage and in the long run it will fulfill the prevention, correction and the elimination of the disability.
The rehabilitation process is often quite difficult but it’s feasible and its success depends on confidence , patience, scientific rehabilitation, trust and perseverance.
Inside The box:
- 1 x Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves (Left or right)
- 1 x Mirror glove
- 1 xConsole
- 1 xRecovery Ball
- Air pressure massager ( hand + Massage Boot )
- 12-month warranty
× 5 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness, and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentives to low-income people to plant Trees in their Areas.
Reducing carbon footprint: A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this noble project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together