Color Doppler WiFi Convex Ultrasound Scanner 2-5 MHz SIFULTRAS-5.49
Color Doppler Wireless Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.49 has a convex array Transducer. It has multiple frequency from 2 to 5MHz , a depth of 18.9 cm, a view field of 60°, a dimensions of 187mm x 72mm x 40 mm for Deep applications such as : Abdominal, Lung, OB/Gun, Fast, DVT… and with only a 340g weight. In addition, Color Convex Ultrasound Probe SIFULTRAS-5.49 has b mode, m mode, color Doppler, power Doppler and pulsed-wave.
Color Doppler WiFi Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.49 is made for large calculation algorithm to create both B-mode and color mode. Furthermore, SIFULTRAS-5.49 has also a WiFi that connects to your mobile to the the images you’ve scanned.
Besides, Color Doppler WiFi Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.49 special development of Ultrasound Image of Block Algorithm (UIBA, High-speed parallel image block algorithm), to demodulate high frequency, high contrast, high resolution and uniform of B-mode/Color image. SIFULTRAS-5.49 guarantee the high performance and reliable ultrasound imaging system solution.
Color Doppler Wireless Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.49 has a various applications areas such as Abdominal, Lung, OB/Gun, Fast, DVT, Gastric, bladder and it can be also applicable on Heart, Vascular Access, Superficial..
Color Doppler Mode is needed to:
- Give a visual overview of flow within the vessel or heart.
- Rapid identification of vessels, valves, turbulent flow.
- Evaluate flow direction and velocity.
- Measure volume and percent vascularity when combined with 3D Mode.
- Guidance for reproducible quantification of flow velocities using Pulsed-Wave Doppler.
- Locate area of stenosis or thrombosis.
- Determine the existence and amount of arterial plaques and associated turbulent flow.
- Find small vessels such as mouse coronary arteries, femoral and arcuate arteries.
- Evaluate blood flow after a stroke or other cases due to impaired blood flow.
- Observe blood flow to major organs such as heart, kidney, liver pancreas, carotid, abdominal aorta, and others.
- Wireless: Support IEEE 802.11 b/g Hands-Free Experience.
- Array Type: Convex Ultrasound Scanner
- Depth: 18.9 cm.
- Frequency bandwidth: 2.0 -5.0 MHz.
- Field of view: 60°
- Channels: 32 Channels ADC System.
- Using Time: To 4.5 Hours.
- Dimensions : 187mm x 72mm x 40 mm.
- Show images on your phone via Wi-Fi.
- 12 bit A/D converters with sample rate 50 MHz to get the best image.
SIFULTRAS-5.49 can be applicable on Abdominal, Lung, OB/Gun, Fast, DVT and it can be also applicable on Heart, Vascular Access, Superficial..
Color Dopplor Wireless Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.49 is used by Cardiologists, Gastroenterologists, Geriatric specialists, Gynecologists, GO Doctors, Hepatologists, Neonatologists, Nephrologists, Obstetricians, Pediatricians, Pulmonologists, Radiologists, Urologists, Surgeons…
Wireless Color Doppler Convex Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-5.49