USB Linear 6-15MHz Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-9.54
Scanning type: Broadband Linear array transducer.
Scanning mode: B,B+B,B+m.
Probe type: Linear array probe.
Multi-Frequency Switch: 6 – 15 MHz.
Weight: From 360g To 840g.
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889
10 × Trees planted for one purchased item
USB Linear 6-15MHz Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-9.54USB 6-5MHz Linear Ultrasound Probe SIFULTRAS-9.54 is a Linear array Transducer that has multiple frequencies from 6 to 15MHz and a scanning mode of B,B+B,B+m with high-resolution imaging for Superfitional applications such as Vascular, Thyroid Breast, Nerve, Superficial, Muskuloskeletal, lung, and so on. Through a simple USB connection, our Linear Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-9.54 plays an important role in improving point-of-care, clinical diagnostic methods, and efficiency of clinic diagnosis. Due to its innovative features like being a waterproof device: With its sealed head and by its USB connector, a steady ultrasound signal makes the signal transmission faster, an amazing image quality that guides you to a clear decision, easy to carry wherever you go. What is more, our USB Linear Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-9.54 has a great feature which is simple printing and sharing images in which you can print the images in a few seconds and share it with colleagues from your handheld ultrasound via email or by the network. In addition to its replaceable cables that have a variable length. Furthermore, USB 6-15MHz Linear Ultrasound Probe SIFULTRAS-9.54 has various and enormous applications areas such as Vascular, Thyroid Breast, Nerve, Superficial, Muskuloskeletal, lung, and so on.
- Waterproof: Sealed Head.
- Steady Ultrasound Signal: USB Connector That Makes The Signal Transmission Steady And Faster.
- Image Quality: Amazing Image Quality That Guides You To Clear Decisions.
- Easy To Carry: Easily Taken To Everywhere.
- Simple Printing And Sharing: Images Can Be Easily Printed And Shared From Your Handheld Probe Via Email Or Network.
- Scanning type: Broadband Linear Array Transducer.
- Scanning mode: B,B+B,B+m.
- Probe type: Linear Array Probe.
- Number Of Elements: 128.
- Operating System: Pad, Wind10.
- Multi-Frequency Switch: 6-15MHz.
- Application Preset: Vascular, Thyroid Breast, Nerve, Superficial, Muskuloskeletal, lung…
- Image report and print function.
- Cable Length: Different Cable Lengths.
- Weight: From 360g To 840g.