WiFi Bluetooth Convex Color Ultrasound Probe: SIFULTRAS-2.21April 27, 2018
Pachymetry Scan Ophthalmic Color Ultrasound Scanner, SIFULTRAS-8.22April 28, 2018
Color Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-8.21
Color Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-8.21.
Frequency: 10MHz import small size probe, built-in luminotron.
Measuring range: 15mm-40mm.
Measurement precision: ±0. 05mm; with macula lutea trace function.
Axial Length: 14.0-46.0mm.
Storage: 10 cases, 5 readings each case.
For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889>
Color Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound Scanner
Color Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-8.21 t uses high-frequency sound waves to measure and produce detailed images of the eye and eye orbit (the socket in the skull that holds the eye). The A-scan measures the eye. Hence, it helps determine the correct lens implant for cataract surgery.
A-scan, or amplitude scan, is one method used for ocular assessment via ultrasound. A-scan has the ability to characterize internal tumor structure and composition based on the aforementioned data. Furthermore, vascular pulsations can be visualized as small oscillations of a spiking pattern, which are useful to note in cases of choroidal lesions such as melanoma. Eye length in the axial dimension can also be obtained by measuring the distance between specific spikes.
Color Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-8.21 is helpful in identifying issues with the eyes as well as diagnosing eye diseases including:
- Tumors or neoplasms involving the eye.
- Foreign substances.
- Detachment of the retina.
Color Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound Scanner SIFULTRAS-8.21 can also be used to help diagnose or monitor:
- Glaucoma (a progressive disease that can lead to vision loss).
- Cataracts (cloudy areas in the lens).
- Lens implants (plastic lenses implanted in the eye after the natural lens has been removed, usually due to cataracts).
- Compact Body, Light Weight.
- Friendly LCD Touch Screen.
- Contact and Immersion Modes.
- Multiple IOL Power Calculation.
- Build-in Thermal Printer.
- Capable of Connecting to PC.
- Optional Workstation on PC.
- 10MHz import small size probe, built-in luminotron.
- Axial Length: 14.0-46.0mm.
- Clinical Accuracy: <0.1mm.
- Six IOL Formulas Available.
- Measuring range: 15mm-40mm.
- Measurement precision: ±0. 05mm; with macula lutea trace function.
- Measurement: Anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, vitreous body length, total length and average.
- Method of measurement: immersion and contact.
- Eye mode: Phakic/ Aphakic/Dense/ various IOL.
- IOL formula:SRK-II,SRK-T,BINKHORST- Ⅱ,HOLLADAY,HOFFER-Q,HAIGIS.
- Enter the name & ID; easy to check archive.
- Storage: 10 cases, 5 readings each case.
- Output: A scan waveform and IOL calculation sheet.